Dave Ramsey

Links

Financial Coach Master Training

Another FCMT link




Commentary

I like Dave Ramsey.  Basically it is his plan that has gotten me to where I am today.  It's bascially common sense.  Live Dave says, spend less than you make.  It's not rocket science.  So now having achieved baby step 7 it is time to build wealth and give.

His Financial Coach Master Training is interesting to me because it comes from him and it would seemingly fit hand in glove with my objectives of generating cash flow in order to further build wealth and give more.  I will look in to it but I am thinking how could I ask for a fee from a client who would be more than a client but also somebody you are trying to help.  And how could I ask for money from somebody who was on baby step one eating beans and rice and trying to save every penny to pay off credit card debt and student loans?

So the answer would be to offer my service at no charge.  If my service is any good at all I will act as my own client and help myself to become financially strong as Ramsey Solutions is proposing I would help my clients to become, myself being my on client.

So at this time I am working on this blog here which will be my place to come and to write and to study going forward.  Life changes.  People die.  Life goes on.  I will use this blog to write the next chapter in my life here.

No I'm signing up for the webinar, which he will send you a recording of if you miss it live, and I see he has radio button for people who want to offer this service for free.  Very interesting.

I watched int intro video that you get when you register.  I guess the proof is in the pudding.  I can't argue with his baby step plan which basically is guaranteed to work, but how to generate cash flow seems to be the conundrum after completing baby step seven.  And generating cash flow is mandatory in order to even do that.  Generally for most Ramsey students the cash flow comes in the form of your paycheck from your job.  Dave calls it the size of your shovel.  And the time you are forced to sit there and use only that small shovel.  So most people are digging with a small shovel forty hours per week.  If they then turn around and do nothing on the weekend other than veg out and waste money on entertainment and going out to dinner and ordering pizzas then they are doomed.

The only hope is to spend every minute beyond that enslaved 40 hours working on your escape plan.  There is no other hope.  Now you might spend that time studying to pass an exam which will lead to you getting a bigger shovel during your slave time which is what I did, but once you kind of hit the ceiling there such as I have you have to make a decision on how to spend your time outside of your 40 hours of slave time.

So this is where I am now.  Working to improve my cash flow situation.  The objective here with Financial Coach Master Training would be to ask whoever is my coach in this program how can I increase my cash flow.  Because I would know that any client of mine would want to know the same thing and I would have no idea what to tell him.  Now if I turn around and tell him to sign up for the Financial Coach Master Training and become a coach like me then you have two coaches who have no idea how to increase cash flow and the only one who made any money is Ramsey.

But there is no cost to look into it other than time, and this is where I am at now, investing my time.  Investing my time looking in to and researching ways to increase my cash flow.  Right now my cash flow is my job, and I suspect that this may always be the case as it is with so many and would certainly be for anybody that would even think about having me as a financial advisor.

So step one is to increase my cash flow and step two is to increase it even more.  Is there any possibility of increasing my cash flow with this Ramsey Financial Coach Master Training program?  Only one way to find out and that is to look in to it.  Perhaps there will not be any cash flow opportunity here, but certainly there appears to be an opportunity to learn more about business and financial planning and possibly even help out somebody else who is struggling in this world of darkness.  Definitely one good thing about Dave Ramsey is he preaches the gospel and the word.  God bless you Dave, I look forward to learning more about your program here.

Now I see the price on my second link above $3,495 and I think I'll end it right here.  I like helping people not ripping them off.  I can help anybody who asks me for help by telling them to google dave ramsey baby steps and go to work.  I won't charge them a penny.

I like the Dave Ramsey baby step one four walls scorched earth in perpetuity plan as my base.  But having achieved baby step 7 and having seemingly hit a ceiling on my income via the job it's either get a higher paying job or generate cash flow on the side in my own business but the question becomes can I do it?  What does it all mean to me, Al Franken?








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Rodriguez