Patrick Donohoe Podcasts

https://paradigmlife.net/blog/podcast/


Not numbered or dated but lots of good content.


At this point I count 17 podcasts.  I'll keep an eye on this and see if a new one drops in.



Right now I'm listening to 

Your Whole Life Policy Year One Best Practices 15:30

Patrick is talking with Nick who helped him with the book Heads I Win Tails You Lose.

WMA has flexibility as things change.
When first starting the strategy.
Have in mind a particular purchase or investment that you would want to.
Real estate, vehicle, vacation.  Something so you can see the policy in action.
How much would this cost for me to do?

I listened to the entire podcast. 6/12/2022 1822 MT


How To Teach Your Family About The Perpetual Wealth Strategy With Gary Pinkerton And Aaron Chapman 31:14

Listening. 6/12/2022 1822 MT

We are creating future generation without financial IQ's.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denzel Rodriguez